Philippine Airlines, a leading airline company in Southeast Asia, offers a wide range of services, including flights, holiday packages, and more. They approached Rankstar to help them increase their online visibility and traffic to ultimately generate more leads. The airline industry is highly competitive, and Philippine Airlines was experiencing challenges in increasing organic traffic, improving keyword rankings, and addressing technical issues on their website.
- Increase organic traffic and website search visibility to improve lead generation.
- Improve keyword rankings to compete effectively in the highly competitive airline industry.
- Difficulty targeting high-competition generic keywords.
- Website loading issues affecting the keyword ranking & bounce rate.
- New website launch and URL structure changes affecting the indexing & current ranking keywords.
- A highly competitive industry with numerous authoritative sites to compete with for organic traffic rankings and search visibility.
- Multiple redirect issues for changed URLs.
- Keyword cannibalization.
- Crawling and indexing issues.
- Creating a content and blog strategy with article title suggestions that target high-value keywords.
- Backlinking and off-page activity to accelerate article distribution and increase domain and page authority.
- Identifying areas for optimization, with recommendations and suggestions for improving the generic keywords.